2020 Shannons Sydney Classic - Sydney Motorsport Park - August (Date TBA)
This Page is updated with new information as it becomes available. Check back later for updates
- Please note: All available space will be allocated, first in first served. No Late entries.
- Concours Applications Entries are invited.
- Here you will find the Criteria for Anniversaries more details here...
- Layout map for areas A B & C will be available here after July GM
- Layout map for area D will be available here after July GM
- Layout map for area E will be available here after July GM
- Track Tours Scheduled Times for 2020 will be available here after July GM
- Track Tours by Club (a link will be here when published)
- Full registered, HVS and CVS vehicles and Motorcycles are all encouraged to enter the Concours.
- PDF version of below Track Rules. Download and distribute to your members. click here>>>
Medallions for 2020 Shannons Sydney Classic
Will only available for collection in the CMC garage on the day.
GUIDELINES & RULES FOR TRACK TOURS:-
1) Our insurance cover for the event is via a CAMS Show and Shine style permit and the regulations applicable to such a permit must be complied with at all times.
2) All vehicles moving about in the display areas and taking part in track tours must be road registered in some way. (Full rego, HVS or CVS) and must have comprehensive insurance cover. Exceptions may be made for special displays or demonstration runs but such exemptions must be organized in advance with the CMC Committee and the CAMS Approved Event Captain.
3) All vehicle track tours will be led for the entire tour by a CMC Safety or Course car which shall control the pace of the tours. Nominally that will not exceed 80 KPH at any time.
4) No vehicle may overtake any other vehicle when on track. The exceptions will be the buses from the Bus Museum and any vehicle which is having problems and signals you to overtake it.
5) These tours of the track are for all entrants to enjoy their vehicles on track with their fellow club members and other enthusiasts. No untoward activity such as hanging back to get a fast run or burnouts and the like will be tolerated. Removal from the track tour and possible expulsion from the event may be the consequence of disobeying these rules. Penalties may be applied to any club whose members cause such disruption.
6) Each club is allocated a time for their group tour to commence. We normally operate on time at this event therefore it is the club’s responsibility to be in the assembly (also known as the pre or dummy grid) area just prior to the scheduled time. No late inclusions will be allowed if vehicles arrive late as the next group will be already in place for their tour. Area D behind the grandstand and Area E in the southern pit area will have different grid up positions at the gates onto the track, however the starting times for the tours will be kept on schedule wherever possible.